Site Inactive
Membership
Site Activity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blacklisted Forum Index -> Historical Guild Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Normander
Guild Leader

re: Donations - DKP Rewards

DONATIONS TO EARN DKP - AQ40 PREP // Earn BWL/MC/ONY DKP~

• SEND DONATIONS TO BLACKBANKAQ ONLY! this is how u get credit to dkp! any other banks are for donation only
  • IE - Blackbank // Blackbankbwl (they take the extra or garbage items u dont want)

Max +10DKP per week

Anything donated after +10dkp has been awarded will be looked as simply a donation and no credit will accrue.

Save mats for the next week donation timeframe to obtain up to +10DKP

TimeFrames ( from Mon - Fri) we will tally up the blackbankaq mats and distribute DKP before the next raid

Do not send between sat/sun to get extra dkp for those following raids. it will be applied to the next raid ending on Fri

(sep sheet for Naxx will implement after AQ40Release)

HERBS AMOUNT +DKP
Black Lotus 1 10
GromsBlood 20 3
Dreamfoil 20 3

Greater Shadow Protection 5 10
Greater Nature Protection 5 5

Materials                           AMOUNT +DKP
Stonescale Eels                  20 1
Elemental Earth 5 2
Arcane Crystal 1 7
Arcanite Bar 1 8
Illusion Dust 20 2
Large Brilliant Shard 5 5
Greater Eternal Essence 10 5

Scroll of Protection IV 10 1
Materials                            AMOUNT +DKP
Shardtooth EKO FireRes 20 1
Ice Thistle EKO 5%dodg 20 5
Winterfall EKO 30str 20 5

THE DKP EARNED WILL GO TO BWL/MC/ONY..  NOT FOR AQ40 SHEET!!! KEEP THIS IN MIND!

Last edited by Normander on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total

these need to be adjusted based on gold value on the market >.< 

some items are way the fuck off.

Imba829
2nd in CMD

we increase the dkp awarded based on demand of the items.

for instance

if everyone sent us 100 stacks of goldthorn, we would reduce it further in dkp given since we don't need goldthorn as a priority. we need black lotus/stonescales/gromsblood priority so we award the most. arc crystals and bars are also high demand. we will adjust the dkp values weekly based on how much is donated.

Appletiniii
Veteran

you need to double the dkp for everything. Because it's not worth it for the dkp. It wouldn't be worth farming. But would be better than nothiing if you already donate anyway.

Normander
Guild Leader

dont look at this as a perm chart. well deff keep updating as time progresses, however for this 1st week prices are set. next week we will continue to do updating as time progresses and needs change for certain items.

I second to double the total max dkp as well. More people will be interested in donating even the high demand items, better for the guild as a whole.

Appletiniii
Veteran

Drewbit wrote:

these need to be adjusted based on gold value on the market >.< 

some items are way the fuck off.

We should work out how much gold 10dkp is worth or how many hours farming 10dkp is worth and go from there. Usually the AH price would reflect the effort needed to get the items.

Looks like it is currently around $120 gold for 10dkp based on black lotus.

or $50 for 9dkp of gromsblood.

its $150 gold for 10dkp or shadow resist potion

I know it's a lot of work to do, if you worked out a gold value for 10dkp i would be happy to check the AH prices on all that stuff and send you a list.

Imba829
2nd in CMD

I think you guys are misconstruing the list and gold value. we're not trying to have ppl spend gold to get the items for dkp.

getting shadow prot pots are wicked easy as a herbalist (5x SM lib/GY an hour) and boom close to a stack of 20fadeleaf/grave moss. -> 5 shadow oils -> 5 shadow prot pots.

its more about time, not someone spending 10g for 1 shadow prot pot on AH and get 1 dkp.

its DKP for farming with your time.

we'll adjust the high demand items, but the whole point of the list is so everyone that is a farming profession can get some form of DKP even if its not "black lotus".

do a BRD run and get 5 large brills..

like theres many methods to get the easy dkp.

we will increase the high demand items for more dkp but the rest will remain the same as it is "easy" to obtain with general time.

1 hour in WPL/EPL I got 10 plaguebloom -> 40g AH value.

I don't understand half the complaints about the easy to obtain things.

every week, you're supposed to refill the required consumbs for raiding. every other top end guild does that already. its called logging on and playing the game. for the ones who filled their own stocks for the next raid, any extra farming or gathering spent and then donated to the guild is rewarded with dkp.

if Joe Schmoe logs on once a week and relies on the AH to get his bonus dkp from farming. he will be broke within 2 weeks.  the value of gathering the items is cheaper and has much more value than relying on the AH.

you see how plaguebloom is already 80g a stack. it will go up to 150g once ZG is out.

over the time of spending atleast 1 or 2 days herbing in some zones (max 2 hours doing it b4 im bored) I've gathered over 250 plaguebloom - networth over 2500g on AH. 

I don't know about you, but I have other guilds begging me for that herb. >.>

spend time refilling your own stockpiles, any extra time given to the gbank in the mats above, will be rewarded.  if you only log on to raid, then don't expect to be given bonus dkp for people who log on more than once and actually "play" the game. vanilla is about time and farming, not log on and spend gold on AH.

people spend more time farming gold then the stuff itself. >.>

Vanilla WoW is all about farming. and myself and Norm don't even get this bonus dkp and we farm every week for our required shit and for the Gbank. I don't get some of the complaints.

we will increase the cap to 20dkp and probably double the 6 high priority items. the rest require time in the game to get.

a lot of it is just by playing the game (doing dungeons, DEing shit that no one needs, soloing things, playing with others and farming Eko or farming more than your regular weekly consumable use and giving it to gbank for AQ40 and Naxx) like seriously, it's really sad how some of you never log on and complain.  there's atleast 10 other guilds that already have members farming their own shit every week. other guilds spend gold and time for FLASKS on farmed content to inflate raid stat numbers. (I don't understand that logic) like seriously. this is baby shit compared to them. spend time and gather things you can gather. if you want extra dkp, then spend more time to get it!

Annoy-o-Din
Veteran

This page could use the weekly update.

Normander
Guild Leader

prices and needs are still the same. maybe we can remove goldthorn here shortly as we now have a great supply, but all prices will stay the same as the needs are still the same for the bank needed. These prices are NOT to reflect that of the AH. 

The DKP earned are also changed weekly if needs change (IE we need more dreamfoil we will increase the dkp awarded for dreamfoil)

as for now the needs are still the same, we usually have the same individuals donating each week anyways. those who put the extra time in to farm up materials / pots / mine will be given the bonus.

if you wish to donate and earn some extra dkp we are paying based on time and effort to go and farm these items for us to help with AQ40/Naxx

well i think the AH prices reflect time and effort to get items pretty accurately. :)  But anyway, will send my usual gromsblood when i have a stack again.

SetupRug
Veteran

Normander
Guild Leader

Prices updated on 12/19 to accommodate guild needs for upcoming AQ40

Some were removed/added and prices changed to reflect needs! Thank you to all whom donate!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
Blacklisted Discord